Bright Beginnings Infant and Toddler Care is open 5 days a week, from 8AM until 5:30PM. Below is a sample of a typical day at our centre, but this may change based on the unique needs of the children in care.
Nap time is always encouraged, as children need a rest time to recharge and recuperate, but not mandatory. Children who do not take a nap will be encouraged to have a quiet time where they can read books and do puzzles.
Typical Daily Schedule Sample*These times are all flexible depending on children’s needs.
- 8:00 – Centre opens
- 8:00-9:30 Free play |Diapering | bathroom routine | hand washing
- 9:30 – 9:50 Morning snack(organic and local produce)
- 9:50 – 11:00 Indoor/outdoor play | Circle/Art activity/Walks
- 11:00-11:20 Diapering/bathroom routine/ Hand washing
- 11:20 – 12:00 Lunch time
- 12:00- 3:00 Nap time (will vary with each child)
- 3:00 – 3:20 Afternoon snack(organic and local produce)
- 3:20 – 5:30 Indoor/outdoor play | Circle time |Going home time
- 5:30 Centre closed
- ** Opening and Closing hours may change. Sufficient notice will be given to parents and staff.